Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm learning!

I woke up yesterday and decided that I would love to start writing a blog. I have no writing skills and I'm not a particularly good photographer, but the idea of being able to write about some of the things I'm most passionate about seems like a good idea to me. If people choose to read it and enjoy it too, then all the more satisfying!

So here it is. My blog. I have been looking at some of the other blogs going around and realise I have a long way to go, but the journey will be fun!

Last night I cooked wonton soup for the first time! I had heard that it was extremely difficult and time consuming, however I found it fairly quick and easy (once the wontons were prepared). My flatmate has a fear of pork and any chicken that is not breast. So I decided to make chicken wontons and mince the breast myself so it would be edible for her. I was very happy with the outcome! There's plenty more to tell, but I will include that in my next post along with some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment